(read previous post first)
Just when I thought computer problems were over... Not long after I finished writing the last post about being excited to have a new computer - things started going wrong. All of a sudden we could not maintain an internet connection with our in-home wireless network. I called "Geek Squad" right away and they think it is a problem with some of the software on the new computer. Sooooo - the new one is going to be returned and now we're back to square one. I was a little uncomfortable with the off-brand Asus to start with, and now I'm not taking any more chances and will probably spend a little more money to get a Sony or Toshiba instead. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good luck! I personally love my Toshiba and when I got mine Dad said he remembers back in the day that was his first brand of computers and he really liked his. So that's my input(I hope nothing bad happens to mine now that I gave such good reviews...) P.S. for furture reference, don't get the knock-offs. they cause more harm then good :-)
Picked up a Toshiba today - it was a close call going up against a Sony, but I got more for my money with this computer so we'll see how everything goes!
Post a Comment