I took the broken computer to the shop and explained the problem. The service guy said, "this will either be a 2 second fix, or you need a whole new computer." Any guesses what my luck was? So I am writing this post from our new computer - which is cool except for the fact that we weren't planning on having to make a big purchase like this right now. Oh well, we found a good deal (thanks Best Buy) and thank goodness for tax refunds. It would just be nice to actually get a refund one year and not have to put it all towards paying debt. Yes, some day we'll use that refund for an exotic vacation or something. But until then it's here today gone tomorrow. Guess we're just happy to get something back at all. What do you plan on doing with your refund this year?
Oh and for the computer nerds who will be wondering - It's an Asus 4GB mem, 250GB hard drive, Intel Duo Core 2 processor, with an "awesome video card" (geek squad quote), webcam, and a bunch of other stuff that I've already forgotten. I'm way more basic, "Is it fast? Can it hold all my pictures and music? Wireless internet? Sold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My refund is going to car repairs! I agree, it would be nice to be able to do something other than pay for something that is "needed"
Post a Comment