
Another year older and wiser (supposedly). I like 32 - it's still really young (despite what my younger siblings try to say) and has a nice ring to it.
The boys helped Shawna bake and decorate the cake and they did a great job of sticking to the "one for the cake - two for me" rule when it came time to add the M&M's on top. Sugar Rush!!!
We had local family over for dinner, presents and just kicking back together. Sadie loved playing with the balloons and when the boys joined in she

was laughing like crazy. In all it was a fun time. The best present came a couple days later when
Hyrum and Margaret came over to babysit so that me and Shawna could go out to dinner together. We had been needing some time - and it was sooooo nice to go out to eat and actually be able to
RELAX during the meal!
It will be cool to see what this year has to offer - I think it's gonna be a blast!!
6 comments:
It's amazing how wonderful having a quite meal with your better half can be! Hope you had a wonderful birthday ol' man! We love ya!
Happy Birthday Mr. Wilson!! :) Adam should have a great 30th birthday this year since his second baby is due on that day. I'm pretty sure you got a truck for your 30th. I'm not sure what's less stress, a baby or a ford!! jk. Nice that you and Shawna went out to dinner just the two of you. It's a blessing to spend time with just your best friend without the kiddos butting in!! :)
Happy Birthday Bubs. Love the pics. They're all getting so big I can't believe it! Oh and as for the dinner out...? I heard about you and the 4:45 early bird special. That's supposed to happen in another 30 years...
You heard right Ashley - except that we got to the restuaraunt before 4:30! It was just us and the old folks who were almost out past their bedtime! (We had to eat early 'cause I had a meeting later that evening.)
I love how you say "local family" like you found them in a news article. Like, "Local Family Celebrates Birthday." LOL. Happy Birthday! I'm glad it was a good one :)
i know all the attention is supposed to be on you on your birthday, but i can't help it. Sadie's stealing your thunder!!! She is so stinkin cute in these pictures!!!
What's this about the early bird special??
Post a Comment