Wednesday, November 5, 2008

CHANGE - Yes We Can!!

It was exciting to watch as a new chapter in American History opened last night with the election of the next President of the United States of America. We have supported Obama's campaign all along the way and are excited for our Country to begin moving in a new, better direction.

4 comments:

de familie Verkerk said...

Yes it was a historical day! Yay for Obama!

Anonymous said...

hey I have a blog now. yeah I know. I gave in and the addy is fashchic.blogspot.com. oh and you're sick by the way...dang Obama...gonna get assassinated sooner or later I hope you know. haha

Reggs said...

I voted for Obama, too. This was like announcing I had a huge rash. People stayed away from me.

However, I worry about a democratic president + democratic senate AND congress. In a way, it's almost like we created a runaway train for left wing politics.

Just sayin, cousin!

GS Wilson said...

Reggs-

It'll certainly give the "other" side every chance to prove that they can do better (or worse) than the mess they blame the right-wingers for.

God help us all!