Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween


Ok so I'm a loser for being the only family member to not dress up this year. Shawna and Sadie were Ladybugs, Austin was the Incredible Hulk and Dylan was a Firefighter. HJ and Margaret joined us along with Shawna's folks for a little trick-or-treating. We were only out for a couple hours, but had more than enough candy by then. Dylan cracked us up when he made a deal with Papa - who agreed to hold the "heavy candy bag" for Dylan in between houses for the price of two mini candy bars. The weather was pretty nice and everybody had a fun time. Hard to believe that the holiday lineup is underway

2 comments:

Em said...

Kids and Shawna look totally cute! Skip and I didn't dress up either- well I had a Super woman tee-shirt on but I don't think anyone noticed.

Anonymous said...

bahah, so glad you admitted to the not dressing up before anyone could hound you on it. everyone looks so cutsie pa-tootsie