Saturday, July 5, 2008

Internet down

Sorry we haven't had an update for close to a month now. We've been having internet problems at home, and while I can e-mail from work, I can't access the pictures we have on our home computer. (I know - I could download pics to a disk and bring them to work - but that's too much effort!)
We're hoping the internet problem is resolved shortly so we can bring everybody up to date on our little family.
In a nutshell - everybody is doing awesome and we are all enjoying our summer so far. Hope you are too!!!

4 comments:

Faye said...

I'm am so glad to know that everyone up there is ok! I have been checking almost everyday to see new pics of the kids!

Reggs said...

boo! boo on the internet! I'm with faye, we want pics!

Anonymous said...

ummm..hello? how else am i supposed to know what i haven't been invited to? bahah!

Adam and Andrea said...

Exactly how long is your internet going to be down?? I love reading updates... hows the computer at work?? See you at the camping trip on Monday morning!!! :) I hear you're sharing a space with us!! Right on. Super de duper Wilson family!! :)