Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Baby Countdown


It sounds like we have a new due date for baby Sadie! Shawna met with her Dr. today and it seems like things are already moving along pretty well. They decided that they will induce on MAY 2 (if Sadie doesn't come on her own before that). That puts us about 10-days away from adding another person to our little family. We are all so excited - especially Shawna who is admittedly "DONE" with pregnancy and very, very excited to have her little girl, finally.

For those who will be coming to the baby shower/family BBQ - it will still be held on Sat. May 24 at Settler's Park just down the road from 5-7 pm.

7 comments:

Margaret said...

boo yaw!!! YAY! i cant wait to meet the little baby girl:)

Em said...

I want to be there!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys.

Faye said...

How exciting! Maybe I will be coming up more than once in May. I am with the rest of the bunch, I can't wait to meet this little girl :)

Anonymous said...

We are so excited to have another little girl for our play group that will hopefully meet soon!! We will be thinking and praying for you in these up coming days!

Alyse said...

Hey Glenn and Shawna! I am very excited for you, especially since I just read this today and Shawna will be induced TOMORROW!!! Good luck with everything and don't forget to post pictures on the family website!!! Love love! Alyse

Anonymous said...

Heard that a little girl made her way into this world on Wednesday. So excited to meet her!!! Congrats mommy, daddy and big brothers!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so the birdie that told Adam about Sadie being here was wrong information! Yeah, I love that you called yesterday to let us know the good news!! Glad to hear mommy and Sadie are doing well. How's daddy and big brothers?? Congrats Wilson family!!